How can we possibly be in July – more than half way through 2019 already? Am I the only one who feels like this year has literally gone in the blink of an eye?
July is going to be a very hard month for me personally. I now have a completion date for my house sale, and so it will be with a very heavy heat (and probably quite a lot of tears) that I will be saying goodbye to my home. If you’re not up-to-date on my recent life dramas, have a catch up HERE.
1. Write 3 posts a week – Now that I have found my motivation and love for Blogging again, I really want to go back to posting 3 times a week. This may not be so easy throughout the whole of July, with moving and working full-time, but I really want to try and achieve this goal, and get back to doing what I love the most – writing.
2. Hit 3,100 followers on Twitter -I am so very grateful to every single one of my followers – thank you so much for sticking with me. One of my overall goals is for me to build my Twitter following and for me to be more active on Twitter and hopefully get more of you amazing people reading and liking and engaging with my Blog.
3. Work on my Instagram– As a Blogger, I know that Social Media is very important, and I have always had a love affair with Twitter, but I am starting to realise that Instagram is now the platform that all the influencers are using, and that I need to seriously up my Instagram game.
My instagram is not pretty, it is more real-life, and I get super nervous doing the whole talking to camera thing on Instagram Stories, but I really want to give it a go. I am posting a lot more on Instagram, but I still need to do a lot more to make my Instagram a platform I am happy with.
4. Attend More Blogger Events – I am very lucky that I have already attended several Blogger Events this year, and have developed a really close circle of Blogger friends who all live locally to me. I recently have become a lot more involved in some local events near to me, and through that have been given the opportunity to Blog for other people, and I would love this to continue.
1. Exercise regularly – I have finally got some of my mojo back, and I actually have been to the gym a few times. I do need to try and factor in some more time at the gym, but hopefully once my move is done, I will have a lot more free time to be able to go. I am still following the Slimming World plan, and you can read about how I am getting on HERE.
2. Look after ME –I am trying to spend more time on myself and looking after myself, both physically and mentally. I realise that self-care, in whatever form that takes, is so very important, and from now on, I will be spending a lot more time on self-care and taking care of me.
3. Read more – Reading is the one thing I really love. I haven’t read too much throughout June, but it is something I really want to get back into as it provides me with that relaxation and escapism from everyday life., that I desperately need right now I am taking part in a few Blog Tours this month, which is the perfect opportunity to cuddle up on the sofa and indulge in some me time.
4. Write in my Journal – I love spending just a few minutes at the end of the day writing in my journal – how my day has been, how I am feeling and what I want to achieve. This for me has been the biggest positive change I have made – spending just a few minutes each day writing in my journal helps me so much to process thoughts and concerns I have. I am thinking of writing a post about how journaling has helped me process things that are going on in my life. Let me know if you would be interested in reading about my journaling journey.
Have you made any Goals for July or any Goals for 2019? Let me know in the comments.