How is it already halfway through the year? Does anyone else feel like they have literally just blinked and we needed up in June? How is that even possible?
So, whats been going on recently? Well, I have finally sold my house, so there will be lots of changes going on in my life. Im not sure if I am ready for it all, but I guess I just have to roll with it, and keep smiling. Change can be good right?
Anyway, I digress, here are why Goals for June:
1. Write 3 posts a week – Now that I have found my motivation and love for Blogging again, I really want to go back to posting 3 times a week. This is not always easy with working full-time, and other things I have going on in my life at the moment, but I really want to try and achieve this goal, and get back to doing what I love the most – writing.
2. Hit 3,100 followers on Twitter -I am so very grateful to every single one of my followers – thank you so much for sticking with me. One of my overall goals is for me to build my Twitter following and for me to be more active on Twitter and hopefully get more of you amazing people reading and liking and engaging with my Blog.
3. Work on my Instagram– As a Blogger, I know that Social Media is very important, and I have always had a love affair with Twitter, but I am starting to realise that Instagram is now the platform that all the influencers are using, and that I need to seriously up my Instagram game.
My instagram is not pretty, it is more real-life, and I get super nervous doing the whole talking to camera thing on Instagram Stories, but I really want to give it a go.
4. Attend More Blogger Events – I am very lucky that I have already attended several Blogger Events this year, and have developed a really close circle of Blogger friends who all live locally to me. I recently have become a lot more involved in some local events near to me, and through that have been given the opportunity to Blog for other people, and I would love this to continue.
1. Exercise regularly – I have finally got some of my mojo back, and I actually have been to the gym a few times. I am not going to punish myself too much for not going to the gym all the time, but I really do need to exercise more than I am. Also, I have rejoined Slimming World – I will do a separate post about my progress and why I decided now was the right time to start again.
2. Look after ME –I am trying to spend more time on myself and looking after myself, both physically and mentally. I realise that self-care, in whatever form that takes, is so very important, and from now on, I will be spending a lot more time on self-care and taking care of me.
3. Read more – Reading is the one thing I really love, and that I have actually managed to read a fair bit throughout May, and this is something I really want to carry on with as it provides me with that relaxation and escapism from everyday life. I am taking part in a few Blog Tours this month, which is the perfect opportunity to cuddle up on the sofa and indulge in some me time.
4. Write in my Journal – I love spending just a few minutes at the end of the day writing in my journal – how my day has been, how I am feeling and what I want to achieve. This for me has been the biggest positive change I have made – spending just a few minutes each day writing in my journal helps me so much to process thoughts and concerns I have.
Have you made any Goals for June or any Goals for 2019? Let me know in the comments.