Welcome to my November Goals post – wow, how did we get to November? The last few months have gone by in the blink of an eye. I have been going through a lot of personal problems recently – Im not going to bore you all with the details, but take a read of my post HERE which explains why I have been MIA recently!
My Blog has taken a bit of a back seat recently, and I haven’t really posted much, but I am hoping to be back on it for November, so take a look at my Goals for the month below:
1. Write 3 posts a week – This is going g to be a bit of a challenge for me, but something I really want to do. Throughout September and October I have hardly Blogged at all, and some weeks with no posts going up at all. I have spent a bit of time planning out my content for November and December, so I have lots of really good ideas – I just now need to get them from ideas in my head to actual Blog Posts!
2. Hit 3,000 followers on Twitter -I am so very grateful to every single one of my followers – thank you so much for sticking with me. One of my overall goals is for me to build my Twitter following and for me to be more active on Twitter and hopefully get more of you amazing people reading and liking and engaging with my Blog.
3. Maintain 500 followers on Instagram and increase my followers – I finally made it past the elusive 500 followers on Instagram, however because I haven’t been very active on my Social Media platforms over the last few months, I have lost a lot of followers on Instagram. I need to work really hard to keep building my Instagram engagement and post more often. My Instagram is not very ‘pretty’ like a lot of other Bloggers I follow. Mine is just more real-life – photos of me and the things that I love. Instagram really does baffle me – it really is so hard to maintain your followers, so thank you to all of my followers who are still with me.
4. Figure out LinkedIn – I have been a bit more active on LinkedIn over the last few weeks, but I still haven’t really got to grips with it yet. I want to understand more about the platform and how I can use LinkedIn to help promote my Blog.
5. Attend More Blogger Events – I am very lucky that I have already attended a few Blogger Events this year, and I recently have become a lot more involved in some local events near to me, and through that have been given the opportunity to Blog for other people.
6. Write more Guest Posts – I would love to be able to write some Guest Posts for other Blogs. I really love writing and I would love to share my writing with other Bloggers.
This is going to be really difficult for me to set myself any specific personal goals for November – I am still going through a really hard time with things, and I just haven’t been taking very good care of myself.
1. Exercise regularly – I literally have done no exercise at all, and I have been eating so badly – yes, the whole comfort eating has been my life recently. I know this is so bad for me, both physically and mentally, and I am really looking for a good outlet, like yoga or swimming, to help take my mind off all the bad stuff, and try and focus me onto something positive for a while.
2. Look after ME – I just haven’t been taking care of myself at all, and I now need to spend some time on myself. Things have been so hard recently for me – just getting out of bed and going to work each day has felt like a real effort. I have to stop using excuses and spend the time on. myself, and not feel guilty that I am being selfish.
3. Read more – I haven’t really read at all over the last 2 months, I just haven’t felt relaxed enough to sit down and enjoy a good book. My mind has wondered back to my problems, and I find myself in tears. I really want to enjoy reading again, as I have some really good books in my To Be Read pile.
4. Write in my Journal – I have been writing down my feelings in my journal, and It has really been helping me to process everything. This is one goal that I will keep doing through November and beyond. It really is such a therapeutic process of getting all the jumbled up thoughts out of my mind, written down and made some sense of.
Have you made any Goals for November yet? Let me know what you really want to achieve in November in the comments.