I have to talk about the beautiful chest that the hamper comes in. It is a beautiful wooden trunk, with the most gorgeous design all over it and a beautiful luggage tag to add to the overall effect. The chest itself is very sturdy and would be perfect to use as storage around the house after all the treats are eaten. All of the items within the chest were packed really well, so you don’t have to worry about anything getting damaged or broken.
My hamper was bursting with all these delicious treats:
– Water Shop Station Chardonnay
– Water Shop Station Shiraz
– Red Velvet Biscuits
– English Breakfast Tea
– A Chocolate Selection Box (Milk, White and Dark)
– Walkers Shortbread Festive Shapes
– Matthew Walker Classic Christmas Pudding
– Iced Fruit Cake
– Dark Chocolate Bar
– Mackays Christmas Marmalade and Preserve
– Yorkshire Crisps in Tomato, Basil and Mozzarella
– Homemade Smoked Oatcakes
The hamper is packed full of a great selection of products to cover everyone’s taste, and as everything is such good sizes, this hamper is great value for money. I think the Christmas Chest would make a great gift idea for almost anyone. Ordering online is simple and easy, and you can even add a message card to your hamper, as well as a selecting your chosen delivery date.
*This post contains a press sample.