So, here we are again – the start of yet another new month, and the start of September, we are literally a stone’s throw away from Christmas – it is super scary how fast this year has gone! I can’t say I am sorry to leave August behind – it was a pretty hectic and full-on.
Leaving all that behind, I am ready for a fresh new month, with fresh new goals – so here are my Goals for September:
1. Write 3 posts a week – This really didn’t happen much throughout August – I had a really difficult month with Blogging, but I should hopefully be back on it for September. I have already started planning out all the posts I want to write – I now just need to actually sit down at my laptop and write them! This should be a bit easier now, as I have just bought myself a new laptop – I decide it was time to invest in a MacBook, and I am totally over the moon with it, so get ready for plenty of new and exciting posts!
2. Hit 2,900 followers on Twitter -I am so very grateful to every single one of my followers – thank you so much for sticking with me. One of my overall goals is for me to build my Twitter following and for me to be more active on Twitter and hopefully get more of you amazing people reading and liking and engaging with my Blog.
3. Maintain 500 followers on Instagram and get to 550 followers – I finally made it past the elusive 500 followers on Instagram, and I am now at 537 followers. My goal is to keep building my Instagram engagement, post more often, and hopefully get to 550 followers! My Instagram is not very ‘pretty’ like a lot of other Bloggers I follow. Mine is just more real-life – photos of me and the things that I love. Instagram really does baffle me – it really is so hard to maintain your followers, so thank you to all of my followers who are still with me.
4. Figure out LinkedIn – I still haven’t figured out how to use LinkedIn for my Blog, so this is something I really want to look at during September.
5. Attend More Blogger Events – I am very lucky that I have already attended a few Blogger Events this year, and I recently have become a lot more involved in some local events near to me, and through that have been given the opportunity to Blog for other people. Please have a read of my blog post all about the recent Cheltenham Beauty Week HERE
1. Exercise regularly – August has been a really hard month for me – Im not going to make any excuses, I just couldn’t face going to the gym or any exercise at all, but I know I really need to do something, so I have signed up for the Aspire Channel Swim this year. I am hoping with the motivation of taking part in this for charity, it will give me the extra push I need to get myself back through the doors of the gym, and into the pool!
2. Look after ME –I don’t want to keep banging on about it (yawn) but August has been a bit of a crappy one for me, and I basically gave up on all self-care, and I have really struggled with this – not just in my physical appearance, but with my mental health. I know it is the right time now to take care of myself.
3. Read more – I have actually managed to read a fair bit throughout August, and this is something I really want to carry on with in September. I have found my love of reading again – I find it so relaxing. I have taken part in a few Blog Tours in August, and I have a few more coming up in September so hopefully there will be a lot more books for me to read and enjoy.
4. Write in my Journal – I love spending just a few minutes at the end of the day writing in my journal – how my day has been, how I am feeling and what I want to achieve. This for me has been the biggest positive change I have made – spending just a few minutes each day writing in my journal helps me so much to process thoughts and concerns I have. This is definitely something I will continue into September and beyond.
Have you made any Goals for September or any Goals for 2018 yet? Let me know in the comments.