Welcome to my June Goals post. I adore this time of year so much, but sitting down to write my June Goals post has just made me realise we are half way through the year already! This year has literally flown by quickly, it is scary! Spring really is my favourite time of the year, there is nothing better than sitting in the garden, feeling the sun on you. I am already starting to feel so alive, awake and motivated for the month ahead.
So, here are my Goals for June . . .
1. Write 3 posts a week – I have really struggled with this in May. Work has been so busy and I have been working late most evenings, and by the time the weekend comes round, I have been so exhausted that I just haven’t really had the energy to sit at my laptop and try and be creative! I am really hoping that I can get myself a lot more organised and more in control for June, and maintain my schedule of posting 3 times a week.
2. Hit 2,600 followers on Twitter -I am so very grateful to every single one of my followers – thank you so much for sticking with me. One of my overall goals is for me to build my Twitter following and for me to be more active on Twitter and hopefully get more of you amazing people reading and liking and engaging with my Blog.
3. Maintain 500 followers on Instagram and increase my followers – I have finally made it past the elusive 500 followers on Instagram. My goal is to keep building my Instagram engagement and post more often. My Instagram is not very ‘pretty’ like a lot of other Bloggers I follow. Mine is just more real-life – photos of me and the things that I love. Instagram really does baffle me – it really is so hard to maintain your followers, so thank you to all of my followers who are still with me.
4. Attend More Blogger Events – I am very lucky that I have already attended a few Blogger Events this year, and I recently have become a lot more involved in some local events near to me, and through that have been given the opportunity to Blog for other people. Please have a read of my blog post all about the recent Cheltenham Beauty Week HERE
1. Exercise regularly – I am still really struggling with this at the moment – I wrote a Blog post explaining why, if you wanted to have a read, you can do HERE. I am trying to build my confidence back up in myself to get back into exercise again.
2. Look after ME – I am very much into the idea of self-care, and looking after myself more this year. I am a natural-born worrier, and I really need to try and take some time out for myself, without feeling guilty or that I am letting people down. I finally have managed to take a bit of time out for me – I had my hair cut, which has definitely made me feel better about myself – I just need to realise and remember that I am important and I deserve to take care of myself every now and then.
3. Read more – I have actually read quite a bit through May. I have been struggling a lot with anxiety and confidence, and I have really found reading has helped me a lot to relax and take my mind off things for a while.
4. Write in my Journal – I love spending just a few minutes at the end of the day writing in my journal – how my day has been, how I am feeling and what I want to achieve. This for me has been the biggest positive change I have made – spending just a few minutes each day writing in my journal helps me so much to process thoughts and concerns I have. This is definitely something I will continue into June, and beyond.
Have you made any Goals for June or any Goals for 2018 yet? You can read all about my 2018 Goals HERE