So, here we all are again, another month has gone by and I am sitting here writing my May Goals post, but with one massive difference this month. I am actually sitting in the garden in the beautiful sunshine – finally spring is here!
Spring really is my favourite time of the year, there is nothing better than sitting in the garden, feeling the sun on you. I already feel so alive, awake and motivated for the month ahead.
1. Write 3 posts a week – I have struggled a bit with this throughout April. I had a pretty crazy month with work – it is super hard to balance working full-time and Blogging, and I think throughout April, I let myself get a bit unorganised and I wasn’t on top of things like I normally am. I have lots of great ideas in my head, I just need to take a bit of time out, get myself organised and get back into Blogging again, because it is one thing I really do love – even though I know I am not very good at it, I still enjoy writing my posts and seeing the really lovely comments from you guys.
2. Hit 2,500 followers on Twitter -I am so very grateful to every single one of my followers – thank you so much for sticking with me. One of my overall goals is for me to build my Twitter following and for me to be more active on Twitter and hopefully get more of you amazing people reading and liking and engaging with my Blog.
3. Maintain 500 followers on Instagram and increase my followers – So, I have finally made it past the elusive 500 followers on Instagram. My goal is to keep building my Instagram engagement and post more often. My Instagram is not very ‘pretty’ like a lot of other Bloggers I follow. Mine is just more real-life – photos of me and the things that I love.
4. Attend Blogger Events – I am very lucky that I have already attended a few Blogger Events this year, and I recently was involved in the Cheltenham Beauty Week event – which I was very excited about. You can read all about the Cheltenham Beauty Week event in my post HERE.
1. Exercise regularly – I am still really struggling with this at the moment. I am thinking of writing a Blog post explaining why I feel the way I do. Let me know if you would be interested in reading about how I have lost my motivation, or if you think its a bit boring!
2. Look after ME – I am very much into the idea of self-care, and looking after myself more this year. I am a natural-born worrier, and I really need to try and take some time out for myself, without feeling guilty or that I am letting people down. I finally have managed to take a bit of time out for me – I had my hair cut, which has definitely made me feel better about myself – I just need to realise and remember that I am important and I deserve to take care of myself every now and then.
3. Read more – I haven’t really read that much throughout April, although I did recently finish The Wrong Man by Kate White for a Blog Tour. You can have a read of my review of the book HERE.
I really do want to try and read more throughout May – there is something so relaxing for me about just taking 30 minutes a day to read and forget about everything else going on.
4. Write in my Journal – I love spending just a few minutes at the end of the day writing in my journal – how my day has been, how I am feeling and what I want to achieve. This for me has been the biggest positive change I have made – spending just a few minutes each day writing in my journal helps me so much to process thoughts and concerns I have. This is definitely something I will continue into May, and beyond.
5. Spend more quality time with my man – Life is so busy for us both that even living together, we don’t spend that much time together. We are trying to plan some Date Night’s so as we can have some quality time together.
Have you made any Goals for May or any Goals for 2018 yet? You can read all about my 2018 Goals HERE