Sitting down to write this post, I have been struck by 2 things – firstly, how the hell did February go that quickly? Does anyone else feel like they blinked and February just happened? Secondly, we have SNOW, and crazy amounts of the white stuff, and yet it’s supposed to be Spring – WTF!!
February literally feels like a bit of a blur for me, and yet, I don’t really feel like I have achieved a lot this month at all. I am very excited for March, as we are coming into my favourite time of the year, when I start to get my motivation back again for life, and want to be busy again!
So, here are my Goals for March . . .
1. Write 3 posts a week – I am super pleased with myself on this front, as I even managed to get 4 posts up in a week throughout February, so I know that I can definitely do 3 posts per week. This is something I really want to carry on with in March, but I also want to make sure the content I am putting out is still enjoyable, and that you guys still want to read what I am writing – to me that is the most important thing.
2. Hit 2,400 followers on Twitter -I am so very grateful to every single one of my followers – thank you so much for sticking with me. One of my overall goals is for me to build my Twitter following and for me to be more active on Twitter and hopefully get more of you amazing people reading and liking and engaging with my Blog.
3. Be more active on Twitter – I have started commenting more on Twitter conversations and debates – although I wont get involved in any of the big ‘Blogger Dramas’ that seem to be happening on Twitter, just because I love Blogging, and for me it is my happy space, and I don’t need to be involved in any big dramas adding unnecessary stress to me.
4. Increase my Followers on Bloglovin – I currently have 76 followers on Bloglovin, and I would really love to increase my followers – I originally wanted to get to 100 by March, but I now realise that was very optimistic of me. My goal is to get to 100 followers on Bloglovin, and I would like that as soon as possible.
5. Attend Blogger Events – I was very lucky that in February, I attended 2 Blogger Events in my local area for Molton Brown and a gorgeous shop called The Willow Tree. You can have a read of my Blog posts about Molton Brown and The Willow Tree. I really enjoyed going to both of these events, and chatting with other Bloggers. I really would love to attend more events like these.
1. Exercise regularly – Still haven’t really managed to do much exercise throughout February. I know this is a real area I need to focus on a lot. I have also decided to take a bit of a break away from Slimming World and you can read all about why HERE.
2. Look after ME – I am very much into the idea of self-care, and looking after myself more this year. I am a natural-born worrier, and I really need to try and take some time out for myself, without feeling guilty or that I am letting people down. I have managed to do this a bit throughout February – with some early nights, but I want to carry on taking time out for me, and making sure I am ok – both mentally and physically.
3. Read more – I have bought some amazing new books, which I cant wait to get started reading. This is another aspect of looking after myself and taking time out to relax each evening by reading – even just for 30 minutes every day, to help me wind down and relax.
4. Write in my Journal – I bought a beautiful daily journal to write in. I love spending just a few minutes at the end of the day writing in my journal – how my day has been, how I am feeling and what I want to achieve. This for me has been the biggest positive change I have made – spending just a few minutes each day writing in my journal helps me so much to process thoughts and concerns I have. This is definitely something I will continue into March, and beyond.
5. Spend more quality time with my man – Life is so busy for us both that even living together, we don’t spend that much time together. We are trying to plan some Date Night’s so as we can have some quality time together.
6. Keep Positive – I am not a fan of this time of year – I really am a Spring girl at heart, and we are almost there – I can almost feel that winter gloom lifting from me, so staying positive is really important to me throughout March.
Have you made any Goals for March or any Goals for 2018 yet? You can read all about my 2018 Goals HERE