Ok, so I am really late to the game this month with my February Goals – I have no real reason, just that things have been CRAZY busy for me – I have been away to London for a week with work, and that sort of knocked me for six with being organised and getting my February Goals post out at the beginning of the month – but better late than never I guess!
So, what’s been going on with me? Well, actually not that much really! January was a bit of a crazy month. I went to London with work for a week, which was amazing, but crazy, and I was completely exhausted when I got back. It was also my birthday at the end of January – it wasn’t a BIG one – that is next year – eek!
So, what are my Goals for February?
1. Write 3 posts a week – I really want to commit to writing 3 posts a week, and If I can be super organised, I think I can make it happen. I have so many ideas of posts that I want to write, so its not that I am short of content – just time! But planning and organisation is key, so I just need to be super organised and achieve my 3 posts a week.
2. Hit 2,250 followers on Twitter -I am so very grateful to every single one of my followers – thank you so much for sticking with me. One of my overall goals is for me to build my Twitter following and for me to be more active on Twitter and hopefully get more of you amazing people reading and liking my Blog.
3. Be more active on Twitter – I have started commenting more on Twitter conversations and debates – although I wont get involved in any of the big ‘Blogger Dramas’ that seem to be happening on Twitter, just because I love Blogging, and for me it is my happy space, and I don’t need to be involved in any big dramas adding unnecessary stress to me.
4. Increase my Followers on Bloglovin – I currently have 71 followers on BlogLovin, and I would really love to increase my followers – I would love to get to 100 followers by March. I need to find out more about BlogLovin and how it works as I have to admit, I don’t really know too much about how it all works.
1. Exercise regularly – Ok, so I have no excuse at all, except being busy (which I know everyone is) but I haven’t been to the gym, I haven’t exercised at all. I have sat down with my boyfriend and planned some swimming and gym sessions in, and I am going to try and stick to this schedule. I have become very demotivated with my healthy lifestyle that I was trying to achieve. Maybe I will explain more in a future Blog post.
2. Look after ME – I am very much into the idea of self-care, and looking after myself more this year.I am a natural-born worrier, and I really need to try and take some time out for myself, without feeling guilty or that I am letting people down.
3. Read more – I have bought some amazing new books, which I cant wait to get started reading. This is another aspect of looking after myself and taking time out to relax each evening by reading – even just for 30 minutes every day, to help me wind down and relax.
4. Write in my Journal – I bought a beautiful daily journal to write in. I love spending just a few minutes at the end of the day writing in my journal – how my day has been, how I am feeling and what I want to achieve.
5. Spend more quality time with my man – Life is so busy for us both that even living together, we don’t spend that much time together. We are trying to plan some Date Night’s so as we can have some quality time together.
6. Keep Positive – I am not a fan of this time of year – I really am a Spring girl at heart. I struggle with the dark mornings and dark evenings and the horrible weather, and the effect of this is that I can easily lose my motivation and start being quite negative about things. I will try and stay as positive as I can and try not to let that feeling of gloom and doom hit me – I know that we are almost out of the horrible wintery weather!
Have you made any Goals for February or any Goals for 2018 yet? You can read all about my 2018 Goals HERE