Ok guys, so here we are – December – the last month of 2017, and literally just a handful of days until we are in a new year.
Things with me have been really difficult, basically since august – maybe when I do my end of year post, I’ll et you guys in on what has been going on, but I don’t like moaning too much – I always think there is someone out there who is going through an even worse situation than me, so I shouldn’t moan.
I have very much neglected my Blog through November – there was just so much other stuff going on in my personal life, that I just had to put Blogging on the back-burner for a bit. Hopefully, December will be a bit better – I have planned out quite a lot of my posts already, and even though I’m not doing Blogmas, I have written quite a few Christmas related Blog posts.
I’m hoping I can really take stock over the next few weeks and into the end of this year, and plan, plan, plan to make 2018 a much better year for me!
1. Write 3 posts a week – So, this didn’t happen in November – some weeks I didn’t even Blog at all, but hopefully with the plan I have made, and the fact that I have already written some of my posts, I should be able to get 3 posts out a week. I really would love to achieve this, as I would love to grow my Blog in 2018, and I want to keep posting as much and as often as I can to help grow my little old Blog into something more exciting for 2018.
2. Hit 2,000 followers on Twitter -I am so very grateful to every single one of my followers – thank you so much for sticking with me. One of my goals December and an overall goal for me is to build my Twitter following and for me to be more active on Twitter and hopefully get more of you amazing people reading and liking my Blog.
3. Be more active on Twitter – Again, this didn’t really happen in November, but I am determined that I will take part in some Twitter chats and be much more active and engaging on Twitter. I love the Blogging Community on Twitter and the support that Bloggers give each other, and I feel so privileged to be part of that.
4. Increase my Followers on Bloglovin – I currently have 59 followers on BlogLovin, and I would really love to increase my followers. I need to find out more about BlogLovin and how it works as I have to admit, I don’t really know too much about how it all works.
1. Exercise regularly – I haven’t even stepped foot in the gym in November. I need to be realistic and try and get some exercise done in December, but maybe just one class a week, as I have a lot going on as well. But 2018, I will be hitting that gym like there is no tomorrow, I NED to get my arse into gear and be more healthy and enjoy exercise again, like I used to.
2. Look after ME – The last few months have been quite stressful for me personally, and I think it has taken its toll, and I have been suffering with the effects of it all recently. I need to make sure I look after myself a lot more. I am a natural-born worrier, and I really need to try and take some time out for myself, without feeling guilty or that I am letting people down.
3. Reward Myself – I am following the Slimming World plan at the moment – if you want to see how I am getting on, you can have a read here. I have decided that for every stone I loose, I am going to treat myself to something new – either some new clothes, make-up, or just something to mark the achievement of hitting another stone gone.
4. Read more – I haven’t really been reading much at all throughout November – just flicking through magazines really. I need to make sure that I take some time out in December and sit down and read, especially with all the stress of the past few months, it is a great way for me to unwind and relax, and just forget all the bad stuff for a little bit.
5. Spend more quality time with my man – Life is so busy for us both that even living together, we don’t spend that much time together. We had a great time together on holiday, so we are going to try and plan some proper ‘Date Nights’ in and enjoy spending time together.
6. Keep Positive – I am not a fan of this time of year – I really am a Spring girl at heart. I struggle with the dark mornings and dark evenings and the horrible weather, and the effect of this is that I can easily lose my motivation and start being quite negative about things. I will try and stay as positive as I can throughout December and try not to let that feeling of gloom and doom hit me.
Have you made any Goals for December, or any Goals for 2018 yet? You can read all about my (intended) 2017 Goals here