Ok, this is crazy – where the heck did October go? How can I be sitting here again writing another Goals post – and there is only one more to go after this before 2018 is here!
We are very much into Autumn and dare I even say it Christmas now – especially now that the clocks have gone back – this really is not my favourite time of the year at all – I do struggle with the dark mornings and dark evenings – my motivation just seems to disappear.
October has been a very hard and very difficult month for me, and I have taken some time out of my Blog and Social Media. I just needed to take some time out for me and my family, and I’m hoping that November will be a lot calmer and a lot easier month for me, and I can concentrate on my Blog again finally.
So, what do I want to achieve by the end of November?
1. Write 3 posts a week – I had this as a goal for October, but due to taking some much needed time out, I hardly posted at all throughout October, so I am determined to get on board with posting 3 times a week throughout November. I have so many ideas floating round in my head, so I just need to get writing and hope you guys are still enjoying what I am posting? I really hope you are.
2. Hit 1,900 followers on Twitter -I am so very grateful to every single one of my followers – thank you so much for sticking with me. One of my goals November and an overall goal for me is to build my Twitter following and for me to be more active on Twitter and hopefully get more of you amazing people reading and liking my Blog.
3. Be more active on Twitter – I am totally crap, and still haven’t not taken part in any Twitter chats – seriously Sarah – get your arse into gear and just do it I WILL be more active on Twitter and try and engage more with my amazing followers and I will try and take part in one Twitter Chat, as I have heard so many great things about them and tips and tricks to help me with my Blog.
4. Increase my Followers on Bloglovin – I currently have 50 followers on BlogLovin, and I would really love to increase my followers. I need to find out more about BlogLovin and how it works as I have to admit, I don’t really know too much about how it all works.
1. Exercise regularly – Again, I have done diddly squat exercise in October. I need to get my arse into gear for November and get my arse back to the gym! There is totally no reason why I cant get to the gym twice a week throughout November and I intend to get some classes and sessions booked in my diary.
2. Look after ME – The last few months have been quite stressful for me personally, and I think it has taken its toll, and I have been suffering with the effects of it all recently. I need to make sure I look after myself a lot more. I am a natural-born worrier, and I really need to try and take some time out for myself, without feeling guilty or that I am letting people down.
3. Reward Myself – I am following the Slimming World plan at the moment – if you want to see how I am getting on, you can have a read here. I have decided that for every stone I loose, I am going to treat myself to something new – either some new clothes, make-up, or just something to mark the achievement of hitting another stone gone.
4. Read more – I have managed to read 2 books throughout October. I have a few books I am due to read for reviewing on my Blog, so hopefully I can get those read in November and the reviews up – keep checking back for those reviews in November.
5. Spend more quality time with my man – Life is so busy for us both that even living together, we don’t spend that much time together. We had a great time together on holiday, so we are going to try and plan some proper ‘Date Nights’ in and enjoy spending time together.
6. Keep Positive – I am not a fan of this time of year – I really am a Spring girl at heart. I struggle with the dark mornings and dark evenings and the horrible weather, and the effect of this is that I can easily lose my motivation and start being quite negative about things. I will try and stay as positive as I can throughout November and try not to let that feeling of gloom and doom hit me.
Have you made any Goals for October, or for the year? You can read all about my (intended) 2017 Goals here