I am sat here writing this post ready for my October Goals, and OMG it really is going to be October – this year has just gone so ridiculously quickly – I feel like I have blinked and the year has just gone!
This time last month I hadn’t even been on my holiday, and now I have been and come back, and I can safely say that I am suffering a huge case of the holiday blues! I have taken a bit of time out over the last week or so of Blogging and Social Media – I have had a few personal things going on, and I just needed a bit of time out. I hope you guys didn’t mind too much, and that you will continue to stick with me as ‘normal service’ should now be resumed.
So, lets kick off the Autumn with some amazing goals I would like to achieve by the end of this month . . .
1. Write 3 posts a week – Not only have I struggled with posting 3 times a week in September, I have struggled with my motivation for posting at all. Hopefully, after taking a break away from my Blog for a little bit, I am feeling fresh and ready to get back into it for October. I really would love to post 3 times a week throughout this month, as I have so many ideas of things I want to write about, and I just want to get them out there for you guys to read – that is if you are still liking what I am posting? Let me know.
2. Hit 1,800 followers on Twitter -Amazingly, my followers on Twitter keep increasing – thank you to every single one of you – you guys are all amazing, and I love being part of the Bloggers Community on Twitter. One of my goals for October and an overall goal for me is to build my Twitter following and for me to be more active on Twitter and hopefully get more of you amazing people reading and liking my Blog.
3. Be more active on Twitter – I still have not managed to take part in any Twitter Chats – seriously Sarah – get your arse into gear and just do it! In October, I WILL be more active on Twitter and try and engage more with my amazing followers and I will try and take part in one Twitter Chat, as I have heard so many great things about them and tips and tricks to help me with my Blog.
1. Exercise regularly – My exercise is non-existent at the moment, and that has partly happened due to having to put my gym membership on freeze for the month of September. Now we are heading into October my gym membership is live again, and I can start booking into some classes and swimming again. One thing that will keep me exercising and motivated throughout October and beyond – I have signed up to take part in the aspire Channel Swim – you can have a read of why I decided to take part in the challenge in my recent Blog post here.
2. Look after ME – The last few months have been quite stressful for me personally, and I thin k it has taken its toll, and I have been suffering with the effects of it all recently. I need to make sure I look after myself a lot more. I am a natural-born worrier, and I really need to try and take some time out for myself, without feeling guilty or that I am letting people down.
3. Reward Myself – I am following the Slimming World plan at the moment – if you want to see how I am getting on, you can have a read here. I have decided that for every stone I loose, I am going to treat myself to something new – either some new clothes, make-up, or just something to mark the achievement of hitting another stone gone.
4. Read more – I managed to read 5 books on my holiday, and really enjoyed the relaxation of just sitting down and enjoying a good book. I am really hoping I can carry on reading throughout October. I am going to try and give myself some time each evening to just sit down with my book – even if it is just for 30 minutes to unwind before going to bed.
5. Spend more quality time with my man – Life is so busy for us both that even living together, we don’t spend that much time together. We had a great time together on holiday, so we are going to try and plan some proper ‘Date Nights’ in and enjoy spending time together.
6. Keep Positive – I am not a fan of this time of year – I really am a Spring girl at heart. I struggle with the dark mornings and dark evenings and the horrible weather, and the effect of this is that I can easily lose my motivation and start being quite negative about things. I will try and stay as positive as I can throughout October and try not to let that feeling of gloom and doom hit me.
Have you made any Goals for October, or for the year? You can read all about my (intended) 2017 Goals here