I am sat here writing this post thinking blimey, another month has gone already – and now we are heading into September – that is so scary! I am also currently surrounded by clothes, bags, toiletries and sun cream – cos I am packing for my HOLIDAY!
When you guys read this post, I will be at the airport, chilling in the VIP Lounge and waiting to get on my flight to Lanzarote – sunshine here I come! ☼ ☼ ☼
When I am back, we will properly be in Autumn then – I have to admit – I’m not the biggest lover of this time of year – I much prefer spying/early summer – I always feel so much more awake and motivated then, and come September I just want to hibernate!
August has again been a bloody stressful month – I am starting to feel like I am cursed at the moment! There has been a lot pf personal things going on for me, which I really wont bore you guys with but seriously September just can not get any worse surely??
On a more positive note, these are the goals I would like to achieve by the end of the month . . .
1. Write 3 posts a week – I have struggled to keep up with posting 3 times a week throughout most of August. I don’t want to add extra pressure to myself, but posting 3 times a week is something I really want to achieve as I have so many ideas floating round in my head, and I just want to get them out there for you guys to read – that is if you are still liking what I am posting? Let me know.
2. Hit 1,600 followers on Twitter -Amazingly, my followers on Twitter keep increasing – thank you to every single one of you – you guys are all amazing, and I love being part of the Bloggers Community on Twitter. One of my goals for September and an overall goal for me is to build my Twitter following and for me to be more active on Twitter and hopefully get more of you amazing people reading and liking my Blog.
3. Be more active on Twitter – I would love to take part in Twitter chats, and get involved a lot more in all the discussions and debates that take place on Twitter. With working full-time, it is really hard to get much free time to be on Twitter live (so to speak) as much as I would love to. In September, I want to try and take part in at least one Twitter Chat and try to get to know more Bloggers and the Blogging Community so much more.
1. Exercise regularly – My exercise has just totally gone out of the window in August – there are really no excuses except that life in August was pretty crap all round, and I think my motivation just dived. I did do a few walks, but I haven’t been to any classes. One thing that will keep me exercising and motivated throughout September and onwards – I have signed up to take part in the aspire Channel Swim – you can have a read of why I decided to take part in the challenge in my recent Blog post here.
2. Look after ME – I have been going through quite a stressful time of things in August, and I have been suffering with really bad tiredness and lack or energy and motivation so I really need to take time out for myself and look after me. I am a natural-born worrier, and I really need to try and take some time out for myself, without feeling guilty or that I am letting people down.
3. Reward Myself – I am following the Slimming World plan at the moment – if you want to see how I am getting on, you can have a read here. I have decided that for every stone I loose, I am going to treat myself to something new – either some new clothes, make-up, or just something to mark the achievement of hitting another stone gone.
4. Read more – I have bought 4 new paperbacks to take on my holiday with me, and I am aiming to have read them all by the time I come home. I have really neglected my reading recently, and it is one of the things that really helps to relax me, I really want get back into enjoying reading again.
5. Spend more quality time with my man – Life is so busy for us both that even living together, we don’t spend that much time together, but our holiday is just the 2 of us, so a great chance for us to spend some really quality relaxing time together.
Have you made any Goals for September, or for the year? You can read all about my (intended) 2017 Goals here