Ok, guys, so June has been a really difficult month for me – I have had quite a few personal issues going on, which I’m not going to bore you all with.
Hopefully (keep you fingers crossed) everything should be getting back on tack again, and July
will should be a much better month. I have some quite exciting things going on in July, which I am really looking forward to.
Although the last few weeks have been really difficult, I have really been trying hard to work on my Blog – the enjoyment I get out of writing my posts and you guys reading them has kept me going through the last few super difficult weeks – so thank you all once again.
Thinking about July, these are the goals I would like to achieve by the end of the month . . .
1. Write 3 posts a week – I have been posting three time a week throughout most of June, and I really hope you guys are still liking what I am posting? I really want to continue this into July. I have bought myself the amazing Ultimate Blog Planner from Dot Creates – this really has been a game-changer for me in terms of helping me to plan out my Blog Posts.
2. Hit 1,300 followers on Twitter -Amazingly, I hit 1,200 followers on Twitter in June – thank you to every single one of my followers – you guys are all amazing, and I love being part of the Bloggers Community on Twitter. One of my goals for July is to build my Twitter following and for me to be more active on Twitter and hopefully get more of you amazing people reading my Blog.
3. Take part in Twitter chats – Ok, hands up – I still haven’t taken part in any Twitter chats – things are just so busy for me, that I kind of forget which chats are the best ones to take part in. I would love to get to know more Bloggers and I think Twitter Chats will help me, and help me understand the Blogging community a bit more.
4. Attend Blogging Events – I would love to be able to go to some Blogging Events, but generally think that most of these take part in London, and as fab as ait is to be invited to some of these, it is just not possible for me to travel so far to attend. Please, please – can Bloggers events be held in Birmingham, Bristol – those are super easy for me to get too!
1. Exercise regularly – I have really been neglecting my exercise throughout June – I don’t really have any excuse, except things have been so stressful that it really was the last thing on my mind. However, I am back into it from July – I have planned my exercise sessions for the next 2 weeks in my diary – I have got some gym sessions booked in, swimming and hopefully if the weather is better, lots of walking.
2. Look after ME – After the stressful month I have had in June, I have decided that I need to take time out for myself every now and again. I need it for my own health and well-being. This is starting this eek, as I have a day off work on Friday and have booked myself in for a Spa Day (this is also to do with the Goal below) but for me to have some time out to relax and distress.
3. Reward Myself – I am following the Slimming World plan at the moment – if you want to see how I am getting on, you can have a read here. I have decided that for every stone I loose, I am going to treat myself to something new – either some new clothes, make-up, or just something to mark the achievement of hitting another stone gone.
4. Read more – I love reading, I just never seem to have the time to sit down with a good book, and if I read in bed I usually end up falling asleep with the book on my face! I want to make more time in June to just sit and read and take that time out for me. I have even been to my local library today, and got some books out ready for some me time with a good book!
5. Spend more quality time with my man – Life is so busy for us both that even living together, we don’t spend that much time together, but we have some exciting plans for the next few months, and we are trying to have a Date Night once a week to just have quality time together.
Have you made any Goals for July, or for the year? You can read all about my (intended) 2017 Goals here