I think I have done fairly well with ticking off most of my May Goals! I have really been trying to work hard and achieve things, especially with regards to my Blog.
I have been in my new job for 3 months now and I am loving it – I work with such a great bunch of people and I am really enjoying going to work everyday. I still have a lot to learn but that will come with time.
I love this time of year so much – I feel so alive and full of motivation and energy.
So, this is what I am hoping to achieve by the end of June . . .
1. Write 3 posts a week – I have been posting twice a week throughout most of May, and I really want to continue this into June, but I would also like to try and post 3 times a week if possible – I’m not going to commit to this every week, but some weeks I will try and slip in an extra post.. I made a Blog Planner and I have found this so helpful in planning out posts for most of the month already.
2. Hit 1,200 followers on Twitter -Amazingly, I hit 1,100 followers on Twitter in May – thank you to every single one of my followers – you guys are all amazing. One of my goals for June is to build my Twitter following and for me to be more active on Twitter and hopefully get more of you amazing people reading my Blog.
3. Take part in Twitter chats – Ok guys, if you read my Blog, you will know that this has been on my Goals list for the last 2 months (possibly more) and yet I still haven’t managed to take part in any Twitter chats as of yet, and I would really love to do this. I would love to get to know more Bloggers and I think Twitter Chats will help me, and help me understand the Blogging community a bit more.
4. Attend Blogging Events – I would love to be able to go to some Blogging Events. I am so lucky that I have been invited to a few already, but due to where I live, and most of these Events take place in London, I haven’t been able to attend. I really would love to be able to go, as I feel very fortunate to have been invited along, and would love to be able to socialise with other Bloggers and go to some of these fab events.
1. Exercise regularly – I have been exercising 3 times a week – ok, not pushing myself too hard at the moment. I bought a Fitbit and have been going out for walks in the evenings. I have also been walking to work. I am a member of David Lloyd Gym, and I have been going to Clubbercise classes and going swimming as well. In June, I really would love to increase this even more – especially as we have such lovely weather at the moment.
2. Try and save more money – I have managed to put some money in to my savings account in May, but I still want to save money now I have a better salary in my new job.
3. Reward Myself – This Goals slightly conflicts with the one above, but I am following the Slimming World plan at the moment – if you want to see how I am getting on, you can have a read here. I have decided that for every stone I loose, I am going to treat myself to something new – either some new clothes, make-up, or just something to mark the achievement of hitting another stone gone.
4. Read more – I love reading, I just never seem to have the time to sit down with a good book, and if I read in bed I usually end up falling asleep with the book on my face! I want to make more time in June to just sit and read and take that time out for me. I have even been to my local library today, and got some books out ready for some me time with a good book!
5. Spend more quality time with my man – Life is so busy for us both that even living together, we don’t spend that much time together, but we have some exciting plans for the next few months, and we are trying to have a Date Night once a week to just have quality time together.
Have you made any Goals for June, or for the year? You can read all about my (intended) 2017 Goals here