Ok, so I have been struggling with keeping on top of my monthly goals during March – I started a new job at the beginning of March, and I am loving it so much, however, there is so much to learn that I have been coming home from work and feeling so exhausted that I just haven’t had the energy to Blog.
I also managed to get a really yucky cold just as I started my new job, so I have been feeling a bit sorry for myself too.
I’m back on it now, ready for a full on April, and loving Spring being here – I am such a fair-weather girl, and Spring has got to be my favourite time of the year – I feel so alive and full of motivation and energy!
So, this is what I am hoping to achieve by the end of April . . .
1. Write 2 posts a week – I have been struggling to maintain my posting schedule of 2 posts per week, but hopefully things should be easier on the personal front in April, and I can go back to my regular posting schedule.
2. Hit 1,000 followers on Twitter – I currently have 962 amazing followers on my Twitter page and would love to hit that elusive target of 1,000 followers by the end of April.
3. Take part in Twitter chats – Every week I think I will have the time to take part in a chat and get to know other Bloggers, and so far I haven’t had the time at all, but I intend to change that in April. I would love to get to know more Bloggers and I think Twitter Chats will help.
4. Up my photography game – Unfortunately, I am not in a position to be able to buy an amazing camera for my photographs, I just have my I Phone camera, but I know that I can definitely improve my photos, and look at different apps to help with editing m photos, so my overall finish is a lot sharper and better looking.
1. Exercise regularly – I need to up my exercise a lot more. I have joined Virgin Active and I need to start using the facilities a lot more than I am at the moment.
2. Try and save more money – I still want to save money, but I have a lot better salary in my new job, so I am hoping that I will be able to save a bit more each month now.
3. Read more – I love reading, I just never seem to have the time to sit down with a good book, and if I read in bed I usually end up falling asleep with the book on my face! I want to make more time in April to just sit and read and take that time out for me.
4. Spend more quality time with my man – Life is so busy for us both that even living together, we don’t spend that much time together, but we have some exciting plans for the next few months, and we are trying to have a Date Night once a week to just have quality time together.
Have you made any Goals for April, or for the year? You can read all about my (intended) 2017 Goals here