I know most people HATE January, but I actually don’t mind it, maybe it’s because my Birthday is in January, or the fact that I know we are that tiny bit closer to spring and warmer weather again!
Having said that, I have had a really busy month (with some unexpected personal news that I will explain more about at a later date) so my Goals for 2017 have taken a bit of a back seat unfortunately.
You can read all about my (intended) 2017 Goals here
I am feeling fully motivated and way more organised, so I am making February the start point of achieving my 2017 Goals. This is what I am hoping to achieve by the end of the month . . .
1. Write 2 posts a week – I have been struggling to maintain my posting schedule of 2 posts per week, but hopefully things should be easier on the personal front in February, and I can go back to my regular posting schedule.
2. Hit 900 followers on Twitter – I currently have 845 amazing followers on my Twitter page and would love to get this to 900 by the end of February
3. Take part in Twitter chats – Every week I think I will have the time to take part in a chat and get to know other Bloggers, and so far I haven’t had the time at all, but I intend to change that in February.
4. Spend some time investigating Pinterest – I set up my Pinterest account and have created a few boards, but I have no followers. I want to spend some time understanding more about Pinterest and what it can do for me.
1. Exercise regularly – I have rejoined Virgin Active Gym, and I am aiming to go between 2-3 times per week. I need to make myself a proper workout schedule and stick to it.
2. Try and save more money – I have been spending quite frivolously on things that I really don’t need (who needs 4 Body Scrubs from The Body Shop just cos they were in the sale!) I want to try and save more each month and not just buy things for the sake of it.
3. Read more – I love reading, I just never seem to have the time to sit down with a good book, and if I read in bed I usually end up falling asleep with the book on my face! I want to make more time in February to just sit and read and take that time out for me.
4. Spend more quality time with my man – Life is so busy for us both that even living together, we don’t spend that much time together, so I want to spend some quality time with him this month, plus it is Valentines Day coming up!
Have you made any Goals for February? Let me know what they are in the comments.